Here at Unstrung Music, Steph Payne teaches vocal and ukulele technique classes, private lessons, music theory lessons, practice jams and ongoing performing ukulele and choir ensembles.
The growing Unstrung Music community encourages music enthusiasts to develop to their potential and enrich their lives with the joy of music using positivity, skilled teaching techniques, quality learning materials and Steph’s fun musical arrangements. You can read the latest Unstrung Music Newsletter here (with apologies for the strange formatting – it’s built for email)
Rehearsals, group classes and lessons are conducted in-person but Zoom may be used if necessary.
Term 4 starts 3 October 2023
- NEW Circle Singing – Altona – Workshops
- Ukulele Club – Tarneit West – casual
- Wyndukes Ukestra – Tarneit West – committed
- With One Voice – Hobsons Bay – Altona – join any time
- With One Voice – Wyndham – Tarneit West – join any time
- Willin Wimmin – join any time
Gift Vouchers for both online and in-person group classes and lessons are available.
- Learning music is empowering.
- Playing music allows you to connect with musical communities.
- Developing new skills keeps your brain active.
“I’ve had one remote group lesson lead by Steph Payne of Unstrung Music and I learned SO much in that one hour!
I was impressed with her knowledge, and her calm method of explaining things clicked in my mind super fast! I recommend Steph as a music teacher, and I look forward to working with her more to increase my skills! Thank you Steph! The gift of music is ongoing, and I am truly grateful.”
Catherine Thambirajah. June 7, 2020 on Facebook.